HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Trading strategy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
preaker

PostSubject: Trading strategy   Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:27 am

To get profit in forex trading we need to have a good trading strategy. A wrong trading strategy increases the risk of our trades. We need to develop our strategies and need to make sure that we are using the right strategy which is matched with our mentality. Without it we can’t improve our abilities. For your better trading career, I can suggest trade24 broker who’s offering multiple opportunities for traders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viola

PostSubject: Re: Trading strategy   Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:29 am

My trading strategy is scalping. I am a scalper and I love to do scalping. Because scalping is the strongest strategy in forex. Basically the traders who hold their position for very short time apply this strategy. Scalper moves with very small amount of profit. Generally large amount of leverage involve with scalping. So, changes in currency doesn’t matters in scalping. For better trading you can also apply scalping with ECNCAPITAL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Trading strategy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1