HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

GBP/CAD analysis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
David Murray

PostSubject: GBP/CAD analysis   Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:00 am

In the h4 timeframe of GBP/CAD market has a great possibility to go up hopefully bull level is strong. According to the indicator like SMA and parabolic sar we can take entry to buy level at 1.6326 and the subsequent target will be at 1.6438.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: GBP/CAD analysis   Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:50 am

As a forex trader I prefer GBP/CAD more to trade. I have the lowest spread and high leverage with Trade12 broker which helps me to increase my trading profit. Besides I have the lowest transaction cost, no restrictions for pending orders, quick execution, smooth platform which is enshrined with all technical tools and user friendly, ECN accounts with low commission and other genial facilities including high technology for scalping and hedging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David Wilkins

PostSubject: Re: GBP/CAD analysis   Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:01 am

I am using Meta Trader5 platform through my broker AGEA. It is a platform designed for trading both derivatives and equities through a single trading account. Although a continuation of meta trader 4 philosophy. It is high performance trading platform with outstanding execution speed, increased number of chart types and time frames. I got new order types and execution modes and a large number of analytical tools through this platform.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GBP/CAD analysis   

Back to top Go down

GBP/CAD analysis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: