HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Spread of your broker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Spread of your broker   Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:18 am

Spread indicates to the basic difference between ask and bid price. It can be called as commission taken by broker. Spread lies in pips. The amount of spread differs from broker to broker. Every trader is desirous of low spread broker because low spread increases our trading profit. I am currently trading with a low spread broker called Trade12. The broker has high liquidity of source, flexible margin level and high leverage also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David Wilkins

PostSubject: Re: Spread of your broker   Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:53 am

A broker's prime responsibility is to bring sellers and buyers together and thus a broker is the third person facilitator between a buyer and a seller. I prefer to work with AGEA broker because their activities are very clear to their clients. They are very friendly and a one step further from other trading broker with whom I have worked with earlier. Really impressed with their services for what I am doing well in trading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: Spread of your broker   Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:25 pm

One way of looking at the general structure of any Forex trade is that all trades are conducted through middlemen who charge for their services. This is the reason why I choose Forex4you broker because they charge very little so I can always in profit. My broker is lowest spread broker and for my trades or their services they do not apply any hidden charge. I am trading successfully with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Spread of your broker   Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:10 am

Spread is the most important topic to every forex trader. Spread is considered to be the basic difference between ask and bid price. It is counted as the most inevitable part or article of forex trading. We mostly consider it while choosing a broker. It refers to the commission taken by broker. Through checking spread level I have selected Trade12 broker from which I have the tightest spread level. This low spread helps me much in taking more profit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spread of your broker   

Back to top Go down

Spread of your broker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1