HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Recent broker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
David Wilkins

PostSubject: Recent broker   Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:24 am

AGEA is the extensive experience broker in this forex trading field. With them every trader can feel the real condition & can visualize the real view of forex market and gain some experience of practical trading. They have the best security policy for the safety of your funds. They are providing 24/7 customer supports with live chat service in various languages. I am getting economic data and calendar from them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Recent broker   Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:52 pm

In my long career I have traded with several brokers. The experience of those brokers is really bitter. That’s why I have changed again and again. You in the fact of broker security and regulation are the major issue. Really by the grace of almighty I found such a regulated broker called Trade12. With the broker I have high security of funding as they use several reputed bank accounts and adapt fund manager.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: Recent broker   Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:33 am

Forex4you offers client bolster 24 hours per day, 5 days seven days. To get in touch with one of the group there are the standard techniques, for example, Live Chat, FREE telephone number, and an email alternative. The general feeling is that the level of administration is quite great, with calls and visit being replied in under a moment. Messages normally take somewhat more, however you should hope to get an answer inside 24 hours. That is the reason I exchange with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Recent broker   Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Presently I am running my trading with Trade12 broker. Now I am going to mention these before you:
-they provide the best trading environment with smart bridge technology,
-their trading software is undated and ensure the best trading platform free from all technical errors,
-high leverage like 1:400, low spread and flexible margin level,
-no restrictions for pending orders,
-ECN accounts with lowest transaction cost and favorable environment for scalping and hedging.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent broker   

Back to top Go down

Recent broker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1