HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Spread & Leverage.

Go down 
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Spread & Leverage.   Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:57 am

Both spread and leverage are important issue to the traders which refers to the basic difference between ASK and BID is called spread. It represents brokerage service costs and replaces transactions fees. Spread is traditionally denoted in pips Leverage involves borrowing a certain amount of the money needed to invest in something. In the case of forex, that money is usually borrowed from a broker. with Forex4yoou broker I have high leverage like more than 1:1000 and low trading spread which always help me in earning more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Re: Spread & Leverage.   Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:47 pm

Both spread and leverage are important concept to the traders indeed. Leverage refers to loan on the other had spread refers to commission. Every Forex trader deserves for a low trading spread ad high trading leverage. In the retail market place there is a limitation of brokers who provide this combination of facilities. With Trade12 I enjoy their flexible high leverage like 1:400 and arrow floating trading spread. Due to that reason I can enjoy a good amount of profit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spread & Leverage.
Page 1 of 1