HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Are you technical analyzer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Are you technical analyzer?   Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:26 am

There are mainly two types of analysis among them one is technical analysis and another is fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis is quite impossible personally. On the other hand technical analyzing is possible personally and works better on market. I am very much handy in analyzing technically the market. With Trade12 I have fluent trading platform and having almost all technical articles of analysis. Their platform is free from all technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: Are you technical analyzer?   Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:55 am

I think one should stick with a broker that really suits them. I work with Forex4you and there is nothing to be complaining for me in the last 1 years or so. There are good trading and supporting conditions which helps in making trading comfortable, profitable and enjoyable. There is no minimum required to deposit, has negative account protection, training resources, good customer support and lots of ways to deposit & withdraw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Are you technical analyzer?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1