HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Leverage advantage to consider

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Leverage advantage to consider    Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:30 am

Several amount of leverage is conventional in Forex world. When a trader decides to trade in the forex market, he or she must first open a margin account with a forex broker. Usually, the amount of leverage provided is either 50:1, 100:1 or 200:1, depending on the broker and the size of the position that the investor is trading. With Trade12 I have flexible high leverage like more than 1:400. They divided their leverage amount according to account type as a result a trader can easily reduce his risk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: Leverage advantage to consider    Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:23 pm

A good broker is always very caring about their clients, you can see thousands of brokers in the trade industry but a few number are actually work with their words. Fortunately, I got the reliable and trusted one and it is Forex4you. They provide the best technological support to minimize the risk for trading as they really care about the customers future and present. Their risk management system is really appreciable and my today’s trading life is benefited by their risk managing system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Leverage advantage to consider
Page 1 of 1