HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Satisfaction with spread

Go down 
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Satisfaction with spread   Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:30 am

Three forms of commission are used by brokers in forex. In the case of a broker who offers a variable spread, you can expect a spread that will, at times, be as low as 1.5 pips or as high as five pips, depending on the currency pair being traded and the market volatility level. Trade12 charges a little amount of commission to their traders. Due to their narrow trading spread I can enjoy a good amount of profit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: Satisfaction with spread   Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:08 pm

Forex4you makes many leading traders who perform very well in Forex trading, as well I am one of the top performer in the trade field. Today I am a successful trader so now my broker allows me to share my trading activities to earn more. Now I am able to share my trading activity with one several traders by getting 10 USD per lot sharing as of my commission. It’s a great opportunity to me as now from my single trading I can earn huge profit early.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satisfaction with spread
Page 1 of 1