HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What about an ECN broker?

Go down 
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: What about an ECN broker?   Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:58 am

ECN, which stands for Electronic Communication Network, really is the way of the future for the Foreign Exchange Markets. ECN can best be described as a bridge linking smaller market participants with its liquidity providers through a Forex ECN Broker. An ECN broker benefits from commission fees per transaction. As a leading ECN broker I selected Trade12 broker with whom I have high security of funding, smart bridge technology, lowest transaction cost and superior fast execution.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: What about an ECN broker?   Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:45 am

Professional Forex traders want better opportunities to earn more from Forex business and the broker gives the chance to earn well if he really wants to help the trader. My broker is Forex4you and they are really very helpful so they give me bonus offer which starts from 5% to 25%. Moreover they give me the chance to select my own bonus level so I select the highest one 25%. Now I am earning extra money from my Forex business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
What about an ECN broker?
Page 1 of 1