HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Favorite currency pair to trade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jp Duminy

PostSubject: Favorite currency pair to trade    Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:32 am

As a scalper I need to trade with such a pair which gives me quick feedback because in case of scalping we open as well as close a trade within 5 to 15 pips. So considering all these things I found gold to trades with. While trading gold with Trdae12 I can easily open and close a trade because I face no technical errors here like4 dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth Rollins

PostSubject: Re: Favorite currency pair to trade    Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:50 am

I begin my trade with the platform Forex4you. They are providing excellent platform for their traders. As a trader I get expert’s advises to overcome trading problems. They arrange seminar and webinars where traders get experts advises; moreover here you can directly talk with advisers. Among the brokers they are very supportive so I can earn money easily as I get low spread to earn firstly. I am very lucky to get such a supportive broker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Favorite currency pair to trade
Page 1 of 1